Final Kili

Payment Options

Pay it yourself...

..or fundraise for charity

STEP 1: Registering for your challenge

First pay a REGISTRATION DEPOSIT. This secures your place, and is non-refundable if you cancel. You can pay in 2 ways:

- Pay the deposit in full, by payment card, when you register

Or

- Split the deposit over 2 payments. A minimum of £195 when you register, and the rest within 2 months. £10 supplement applies.

2019 Divider 699

STEP 2: Choosing your funding option

Once you have registered, there are 3 Funding Options for the balance of the trip cost:

Self Funded: You pay the registration deposit, then the full final balance before departure

Charity Minimum Sponsorship: You pay the registration deposit, and fundraise at least double the final balance for a charity of your choice

Charity Mixed Funding: A bit of both. You pay 50% of the trip cost (including the registration deposit), and fundraise to cover the other 50%

 

FOR MORE DETAIL - CLICK BELOW

SELF FUNDED

It’s like paying for an all-inclusive holiday.

  • You pay the registration deposit. The final balance for the trip cost will be due no later than 10 weeks before your departure date
  • If you want to fundraise for charity, you may still do this separately - either on or offline. All fundraising will be a direct donation to your chosen charity. Please contact them for more information

CHARITY MINIMUM SPONSORSHIP

Take on one of our challenges and support a charity of your choice. 50% of this fundraising will cover your challenge cost.

  • You pay the registration deposit, then fundraise double the remaining trip cost for a charity of your choice
  • Action Challenge will invoice your charity for your final balance 12 weeks before departure.
  • You must complete 80% of your fundraising by 12 weeks before departure, with the remaining 20% completed 4 weeks after departure
  • Let us know what charity you want to support when registering

CHARITY MIXED FUNDING

This option lets you pay half the trip cost yourself, including the registration deposit. The fundraise the other half.

  • You fundraise the value of the trip cost for your chosen charity. They will pay half of this to cover 50% of your trip cost
  • Action Challenge will invoice your charity for 50% the trip cost 12 weeks before departure.
  • You must complete 80% of your fundraising by 12 weeks before departure, with the remaining 20% completed 4 weeks after departure
  • Let us know what charity you want to support when registering

Please note: for all options on our 'flights included' packages, you will also be invoiced for any airline fuel surcharges 12 weeks before departure. See the Fuel Surcharges page for more information.

2019 Divider 699

STEP 3: Paying your final balance

If you choose the self-funded or mixed-funded, you will have a final balance payment due. You can either:

- Pay in full no later than 10 weeks before departure date

Or

- Set up a standing order to pay instalments, full balance due no later than 10 weeks before departure 

Banner Spacer Smaller

939 Spacer

     www.KilimanjaroChallenge.com

Sliver Ac Logo 939x