We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our marketing team to help plan, create and deliver a wide and varied communication journey across a number of different platforms and mediums. You will have either a degree in a relevant subject (English, Communications and/ or Marketing) ideally with a 1-2 years of experience (but not essential) in a similar role.
We have a growing audience of engaged and committed challengers; from those looking to take on a 25km walk to those planning long overseas expeditions – a passion for the outdoors and understanding of excellent customer service is key.
You will be joining the company at a very exciting time of growth and expansion as our aim to deliver the very best challenge events in the marketplace.
Action Challenge, are organisers of UK, European and World-Wide challenge events – delivering unique and exciting challenges for the country’s’ top charities, companies, and private groups. Due to the growing client base along with an expanding portfolio of UK mass participation events and International challenges.
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. challenge guides, training guides, social media posts, website copy)
- Manage company’s APP platform and all content and imagery
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
- Ensure all brand guidelines are kept in all communications
- Prepare presentations and reports
Who we are looking for...
You will be a self motivated, hard working, confident individual with the desire to work in a dynamic, busy team – with a flexible approach to work and with a rounded, generalist skill-set and a very good eye for detail. You will ideally have some previous experience of website editing and CMS platforms, you will have a real interest in developing online platforms and deliver work to a high standard and level of detail.
You will be:
- Degree level education – ideally within a relevant field
- Excellent written and general communications skills
- Experience of online platforms and social media
- Experience of editing websites and creating online content
- Enthusiastic, passionate and excited to work within the sector we operate within
- Solid office I.T. skills
- Confident and engaging presentation skills
Based at our South East London office based in Woolwich Arsenal. CVs must be forwarded along with a cover letter demonstrating your suability and desire for the role.
To Apply: Please email CVs along with a cover letter demonstrating your suitability and desire for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.