We are seeking an ambitious individual to join our marketing team to help plan, create and deliver a wide and varied communication journey across a number of platforms and mediums. You will have a degree in a relevant subject - and ideally with at least 1-2 years of experience within a marketing / communications type environment. You will be joining the company at a very exciting time of growth and expansion alongside our aim to deliver the best challenge events in the market.
Action Challenge has been in business for 20 years - are organisers of UK, European and World-Wide outdoor challenges – delivering unique mass participation events alongside exciting adventures for charities, companies, and private groups. We have a strong brand, a range of fantastic events, with a large, loyal, and growing customer base.
- Manage our APP platform (content & imagery)
- Implement and track digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in producing / maintaining website content
- Execute social media strategies
- Update customer databases
- Implement a program of e-shot campaigns
- Draft and edit communications material
- Prepare presentations and reports
Who we are looking for...
You will be a self motivated, hard working, confident individual with the desire to work in a dynamic, busy team – with a flexible approach to work and with a rounded skill-set and a very good eye for detail and numerate. You will ideally have some previous experience of website editing and CMS platforms, you will have a real interest in developing online platforms and deliver work to a high standard and level of detail.
You will be:
- Degree level education
- Excellent written and general communications skills
- Capable of analysing data
- Experience of online platforms and social media
- Experience of editing websites / APPS
- Enthusiastic, passionate and excited to work within the sector we operate within
- Solid office I.T. skills
- Confident and engaging presentation skills
Based at our South East London office based in Woolwich. CVs must be forwarded along with a cover letter demonstrating your suability and desire for the role.
To Apply: Please email CVs along with a cover letter demonstrating your suitability and desire for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.