Sign up to our mailing list for up-to-date event information and special offers:

Updates - Coronavirus News

UPDATED 1st August 2021

We have defered all of our 2021 departures to 2022, to ensure your health on our events is our primary focus.

As we move into 2022, will be assessing each particular challenge 3 months before its departure, and if the FCDO advice is that we are not able to travel to that country, then the event will be postponed and you will have a choice of dates to defer to and even switch destination if you would prefer.

The Vaccine rollout has been an incredible success, with a large percentage of the UK will be vaccinated. There is also some talk of Covid Vaccine certificates to enable people to travel although we are waiting for more information to be issue on this point.

2019 Divider 699

We understand that many of our participants have questions and concerns during this time. This is a constantly evolving situation, so we hope that the below information will help inform your decision on the challenge you have booked, or are planning to book.

We have contacted all groups with departures that have been specifically affected by the restrictions put in place by both the UK and other Governments. Due to the current restrictions in place, these challenges are being rescheduled to later dates and all participants have been contacted with the options available to them.

We will be continuously rolling our reviews as the situation continues and will be in touch with each group departing individually as these reviews take place, this will usually take place 2-3 months prior to the event. We've included below, the current statements that apply for each of the countries affected, as well as an FAQ section based on what we've been receiving thus far.

Please be assured that we are continuing to monitor this situation closely and are in contact with our local teams and airlines, as well as monitoring Public Health England, the WHO, and the FCDO. To keep up to date on these details too, you can follow the below links: 


Coronavirus in the UK:

Travel during Covid-19:

International - World Health Organisation:


We would like to reiterate that if you are feeling unwell you should NOT turn up to one of our challenges (overseas or the UK), or if you believe you should be in a period of ‘Self Isolation’ (based on the prevailing official government advice and guidelines)

2019 Divider 699

Trip-Specific Information

Great Wall of China

Our Great Wall of China trips were the first affected in this instance and this meant the postponement of our trips up until August this year.

We are still taking registrations for 2022 where we feel optimistic that these challenges will go ahead.

As it stands, the FCO advises British nationals against all but essential international travel.

View up to date travel advice for China

Nepal (Everest Base Camp, Mera Peak, Bhutan)

We have now postponed all of Spring 2021 Nepal departures. This includes Everest Base Camp, Mera Peak and Bhutan We are optimistic for late 2021, and 2022, and our groups are filling up quickly in anticipation of travel re-opening.

The Government of Nepal has begun to ease its lockdown, we are working hard with our teams to be prepared for te re-opening of travel to Nepal for 2021 & 2022.

As it stands, the FCO advises British nationals against all but essential international travel.

View up to date travel advice for Nepal


The Government of Tanzania is implementing temperature scanning and collecting tracking information for all international passengers arriving into Tanzania - but have removed mandatory 14 day quarantine requirements on arrival.

We have postponed all Kilimanjaro trips up to July 2021, and trips later in 2021 remain in review. We should have more information on how we will be running these trips soon. We will keep participatns informed as we do so, and appreciate your patience until we have more clarity on the ongoing situation. 

At present, we are waiving the transfer fees for affected groups to allow customers to re-schedule their challenge, if you wish to transfer from a group that has not been officially postponed by us, this is subject to the standard T&C's and will incur a fee, we advise waiting until we make an official statement about your challenge.

As it stands, the FCO advises British nationals against all but essential international travel.

View up to date travel advice for Tanzania


Commercial flights in and out of Jordan are suspended and all land and sea borders are closed. The Government of Jordan has confirmed that these measures will remain in place until 14 June, and there are strong indications that the flight suspension and border closures will continue beyond this date.

We have now postponed all Spring 2021 trips to Jordan and have been in contact with all affected participants to re-arrange their travel dates. We are working with our local team in Jordan to ensure they're prepared with our new measures. 

As it stands, the FCO advises British nationals against all but essential international travel.

View up to date travel advice for Jordan

Grand Canyon

Due to Government restrictions, we have postponed our Spring 2021 Grand Canyon Treks and are working hard with our loacl teams to be prepared for a successful 2021 & 2022 when the travel restrictions are loosened. 

As it stands, the FCO advises British nationals against all but essential international travel. 

View up to date travel advice for the USA


We have postponed our Spring 2021 Challenges taking on the Inca Trail due to Government restrictions and are working hard towards our late 2021 & 2022 challenges. These have been quickly filling up from affected participants this year so we urge those interested to get in touch as soon as possible.

As it stands, the FCO advises British nationals against all but essential international travel.  

View up to date travel advice for Peru


The  Government’s 22 Feb ‘road map’ for England to move out of Covid lock-down has provided us with guidance and dates for the resumption of our UK events, and after over a year of uncertainty & frustration  we are pleased that we now have a forward view of how, and when, we can be back in business and back on Mount Snowdon!

Whilst the 12th April (Step 2 date) will see many activities and some hospitality open throughout the country – it’s actually the 17th May date (Step 3) which is key for our style of events – as by that time the full suite of components that make up the Snowdon Night Summit are allowed (eg events subject to capacity limits + hospitality + overnight stays + all accommodation options) – albeit with some social distancing measures still required. 

We all look forward to 21st June and beyond – as that looks like the time when things more or less are back to ‘normal’!

View up to date travel advice for the UK

Not Listed Above?

All International trips up to the end of Spring 2021 have now been postponed and particiapnts have been contacted. If you have missed this e-mail to inform you of your options, please send us an e-mail via - we will be happy to let you know the status of your trip.

If you're on a trip June onwards, please assume if you've not heard from us that your trip is still currently confirmed. We will alert you when it enters review what our decisions are regarding your challenge, and will let you know of your options at that time. This is likely to happen no later than 3 months before your scheduled departure date. Thank you

View up to date travel advice for all countries

2019 Divider 699


As long as the FCO or a foreign government has not restricted travel to the country you are visiting, it is most likely that we will be continuing with your challenge. In this event, if you decide to cancel or defer your challenge, the standard T&C’s will apply.


If we have any general suspicion that your trip will be negatively affected by travel restrictions, we intend to act before government restrictions are put in place, to allow you the option to transfer to a later challenge for your peace of mind.


If due to the UK or Foreign government restrictions or official advice, we are forced to defer your challenge, you will be given the opportunity to transfer to a new challenge later in the year or for next year. Your health and safety is our primary concern, and we're more than happy to work with you to find a suitable alternative for you to take on your challenge at a later date.

2019 Divider 699


When will I hear about my trip?

We've currently contacted all participants on our trips up to the end of 2020 Trips for Jan 2021 onwards are to enter review approx 2-3 months prior to their departure and we'll be in touch with those participants as soon as we have further updates. Unless you hear otherwise, it is safe to assume that your challenge is currently going ahead as planned. . 

Please be assured that we are contacting any affected challenges as soon as we know more detail and will present you with all options available, and give you all of our energy to find suitable alternatives.

What will happen if my trip can't go ahead?

We will send you an e-mail alerting you of this detail - so keep monitoring your inbox. We will also follow up with you if we don't hear back within a few days to ensure you've seen this alert.

Within this e-mail, we will outline all options available to you, including a list of new dates that we've made available, so that you can still take on this challenge when the time suits better.

We'll include a quick form for you to select the option best for you, or of course if you wish to discuss further, we'll be happy to chat through even more options with you and highlight any offers available for you to take advantage of when making your changes. 

How can I contact you to check on my trip?

Our office team are currently following Government Guidelines and are now working from home. Therefore as we aren't contactable via the usual office number, the best mode of contact will be via e-mail. Please send any enquiries to

If you would like to request we call you, please send an e-mail to the same address with your contact number & the best times to contact you and one of our team will be in touch. 

Please note, we are still working under the usual office hours of 9:00 - 5:30 weekdays.

2019 Divider 699

Plain Banner


We have been running our Ultra Challenge Series here in the UK throughout 2021, and still have places left. Our 2022 Series is now live, and ready for you to take on a challenge!

2019 Divider 699

Your financial protection:

The air holiday packages and flights shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK. Our ATOL number is 6296. In Ireland the air & holiday packages and flights that are shown are protected by CAR license number TA0297. Please see our booking conditions for more information.