Take the journey of a lifetime with Cancer Research UK by joining our team on our UK and European challenges. You can help Cancer Research UK fund ground-breaking work into beating cancer, a disease that will sadly affect one in three of us.
How we can make this a walk in the park
- We’ll support you every step of the way to make sure you have a truly memorable experience.
- We send you a fundraising pack stuffed full of ideas to help you reach your fundraising target.
- We help you get ready for the challenges with our training and race day advice.
- We send you family and friends cheering packs to support you on the day with all the goodies they need to make a real racket.
- We’re there to congratulate you after your challenge and thank you for the money you’ve raised.
CURES ARE COMING
Cancer Research UK pioneers life-saving research to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. The generosity of our supporters has enabled the charity to lead the world in discovering and developing newer, kinder treatments and get closer to cures.
We’ve helped double survival rates in just 40 years. But we can’t stop there. More than 1 in 3 of us will develop cancer and with our ageing population, this statistic is getting worse.
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person. From our volunteers and supporters on the ground to our scientists, doctors and nurses in the hospitals and labs, we’re all working together to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing all cancers.
And there is real hope. Each year our scientists get closer to finding cures for cancers –whether through targeted treatment or simply detecting cancers earlier. With the continued help of our supporters we can accelerate our progress against this devastating disease.
Join our team and together we will beat cancer sooner.