We offer three different extension packages that you can book onto post challenge:
1. Chitwan National Park – explore the steamy jungles of the Terai in this world heritage listed National Park. Your chance to ride on an elephant to explore and seek a glimpse of wildlife such as the one horned rhinoceros, crocodiles, langur monkeys, sloth bear, deer, Asian bison and of course the elusive Bengal tiger.
2. Chitwan National Park - with /without a village homestay where you can learn about traditional Tharu culture and daily life, including learning to cook traditional food, drive an oxcart, traditional art and craft etc
3. Further trekking to any of the incredible treks in the region – for example, you can fly from Pokhara up into the ancient Kingdom of Mustang, a wild and barren landscape and fascinating Tibetan culture in the high altitude desert north of the Annapurna range. You can spend a few days up here or take a longer trek into the “forbidden Kingdom” of Upper Mustang.
4. Sightseeing in and around Kathmandu – day trips or an extended tour seeing all the sights and any special interests you may have
5. Luxury spa break in Pokhara or Kathmandu
6. Yoga retreat in Pokhara or Kathmandu
If you are interested in one of our packages, or just extending your stay out in Peru, a request will be made to the airline once we have your specific dates.