Sign up to our mailing list for up-to-date event information and special offers:

booking details - Mera Peak

A REGISTRATION DEPOSIT of £499 for 2018 is required to secure your place.

Deposit paid in full, by card at the time of registration.

Once registered, there are 3 PAYMENT OPTIONS to fund the balance of the trip cost. Full details are on our website.

1) Self-Funded: £499 registration deposit + £2,626 (2018) due 10 weeks prior to departure. If you wish to fundraise for a charity, you may still do so separately.

2) Sponsorship-Funded: £499 registration deposit + commitment to raise £5,260 (2018) for a chosen charity. At least 80% of this fundraising is due to be with the charity 10 weeks prior to departure, with the remaining 20% due before you depart.

3) Mixed-Funded: £499 registration deposit, £950 (2018) further payment due 10 weeks prior to departure + commitment to raise £3,360 (2018) for a chosen charity. At least 80% of this fundraising is due to be with the charity 10 weeks prior to departure, with the remaining 20% due before you depart.

If you have a discount code, you will be asked to enter it on the first page of the form.

To complete the registration form, you will need to have the below information to hand:

  • Name as per Passport
  • Home Address
  • Email Address
  • Telephone Number
  • Date of Birth

It is essential that we receive your passport, travel insurance, next of kin, medical details and dietary requirements (if applicable) before you embark on your challenge. If you have any medical conditions to declare or are over the age of 65, you will be required to complete a medical declaration form, signed and stamped by your GP. If you do not yet have any of this information, please ensure that you re-log into your registration form no later than 12 weeks before you depart by using your email address and the password you create.

If you wish to pay for a single supplement, this can be accommodated in the majority of places, and you can select this when registering onto the challenge.

Your financial protection:

The air holiday packages and flights shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority in the UK. Our ATOL number is 6296. In Ireland the air & holiday packages and flights that are shown are protected by CAR license number TA0297. Please see our booking conditions for more information.