The role you will be placed in on the challenge will very much depends on your preference and also any previous experience. Our events are dynamic, fast moving and you might be given a number of different roles during the event, ranging from:
- Pace walkers & marshalls - along the route in support of our challengers
- Finish line cheerers - handing out medals, champagne - and hugs!
- Masseuses - if you have any previous experience or are part of a larger team
- Drivers - vans and mini buses for sets of tired legs!
- Medics / Nurses - fixing feet, massaging muscles, holding hands
- Hospitality staff - looking after rest stops - looking after challengers
- Timing & tracking team - logging times using our tech equipment at rest stops
- Collect 15 AC points for each event your volunteer on!
As an Action Challenge Ambassador we understand that you may have done our events many times and would like a more challenge role than the above. If you are interested in being a Trekmaster or a Cycle Guide then please email email@example.com