Pushing yourself to the summit of a mountain is one of life's great rewards. The challenge is worth every drop of energy as you look around above the cloud cover, knowing you can go no higher - you' ve made it to the top! But make no mistake, organising a successful summit climb takes good planning, high quality mountain leaders & medics, great guides, and most importantly the camaraderie & support of your fellow climbers.
Our summit challenges are run to the highest of standards & safety, in risk minimised environments, with experienced teams on the ground & UK leaders who will have climbed at high altitude many times. If you take on a summit climb with us you will receive:
- Welcome pack with training & altitude guides, discounts off kit retailers & rental
- Training weekends available & a challenge briefing to prepare your summit trek
- Internationally qualified mountain leaders & UK doctors with expedition medicine qualifications
- Fully stocked expedition medical kits oxygen bottles & much more
- In-country teams supporting with the highest quality equipment whilst on the mountain
- 24hr Action Challenge control room & regular updates with our HQ in London
- Access to advice and training with our partners at 'The Altitude Centre'