It is our organisation, planning and the pre-trip preparation which sets us apart from most. We fully understand that anyone who is taking on a walk or trek with us has different experiences, different start points & different goals. It is our passion to ensure that everyone has the same unique, life-changing & fun experience that you will long remember.
- Our international open challenges - mixed groups of 15-25 trekkers & walkers
- Over 40 different routes to tackle - treks, summits, classic trails, unique adventures
- Lead by mountain & expedition leaders - with UK doctors & guides
- All inclusive - ATOL financially protected - flights, accommodation, food & more
- Variety of payment & fundraising options - we work with over 400 charities
- Pre-challenge briefings, training weekends & days, guides, advice, hints & tips
We have 15 years' experience organising trekking challenges around the world. We work with the best local in-country operators to ensure that on the ground our trips are run to the highest standards, with the best guides, crew, support and equipment available - with the guarantee that our challenges are operated to be both economically & socially responsible.